STORM 3G takes Edius editing software into the broadcast and the stereoscopic world with 3G HD-SDI inputs and outputs, deck control and an HDMI output for full resolution, real-time HD monitoring. Like all Grass Valley hardware, it's very stable and does exactly what you would expect.
STORM 3G is designed for video professionals who want one solution for both SDI-based editing and tapeless workflows, with the capability to preview their projects on affordable HDMI monitors.
Based on the PCI Express form factor, the STORM 3G solution has 3G-SDI inputs and outputs, and an HDMI output for full-resolution, real-time preview monitoring. Embedded 3G-SDI audio provides high-quality audio monitoring.
It’s a premium, high-powered solution for multi-format editing with the EDIUS NLE (purchased separately).
• 3G-SDI input and output with embedded 16ch audio and timecode
• HDMI output for full-resolution, real-time monitoring from EDIUS Pro NLE software (purchased separately)
• Embedded HDMI 8ch audio output for high-quality audio monitoring
• Video and audio output stays perfectly in sync, with editing windows for accurate editing and trimming
• Reference input supports blackburst or tri-level sync
• RS-422 master or slave machine-control support*
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.