These on-camera LED lights may be low cost, but they certainly aren't cheaply made. Ledgo professional lights are made from very carefully selected components. The technology is stringently tested for lighting quality and to ensure that equipment is safe to operate and durable. Because of this, Ledgo lights are consistent performers and deliver reliable results.
Low-cost Datavision LED Video Camera Light
• Combine multiple lights to make larger panel
• Dimmer Control
• Dimensions: 142 x 44 x 95 mm
• Lightweight - 214g
• Power Source: 7.2-12V DC
• Power: 9W
• Superior CRI response
• Illumination (LM): 1070 lm
• Illumination (LUX): 1m: 690 | 2m: 180 | 3m: 100 | 4m: 60 | 5m: 40
• Power from Sony NP-F battery, AA battery caddy or Panasonic CGR-D battery adaptor plate (batteries not supplied)
• AC power adaptor available as a separate purchase - see LEDGO-BPSU
• 1 x LEDGO-B150 light
• 1 x Hot shoe adpater
• 3 x Filters (diffuser, yellow, magenta)
• 1 x Adapter for Panasonic battery
• 1 x Battery box (for 6 AA batteries)
• 1 x Bag
Datavision 150-160 Reporter Kit Case - DVS-RKCC
Reporter Kit Case for LEDGO 150/160: ABS Case including custom cut foam to hold 3 x B150/B160 lights & stands
Suggested List Price: £99+VAT
Datavision LEDGO-BPSU - DVS-LEDGO-BPSU
PSU for B150/B160C & B308/B308C Light
Suggested List Price: £15+VAT
Datavision LEDGO-SB150 - DVS-SB150
Softbox for LEDGO-B150
Suggested List Price: £19+VAT
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.