The J55X SUPER successfully realizes a flatter image characteristic and higher contrast even at the corners, using Canon's advanced technology as follows:
• Optimum glass materials are chosen, with the fewest aberration in each lens element.
• Optical simulation by use of computer-aided design
• Best glass positioning for each shifting element, on the basis of the above simulation.
Having a 55x zoom ratio of any broadcast lens, Canon's J55X SUPER also has the following outstanding specifications:
• 9mm at wide end focal length
• M.O.D. 2.2m
(0.4m at wide end with macro)
• High optical performance for CCD
• Faster and more quiet servo performance for zoom and focus
• maximum speed...
• Low power consumption
maximum 2A 24W when zoom/focus/iris/extender are operated at the same time
• Outward appearance to be in harmony with the camera
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.