Introducing Blackmagic Studio Camera, the world’s most advanced broadcast camera for live production! Inside its incredibly tough, lightweight magnesium alloy body you get a massive 10” viewfinder, talkback, remote camera control, tally indicators, phantom powered microphone connections, and SDI or user installable optical fiber connections that let you connect to your switcher with a single cable!
The Blackmagic Studio Camera is available in HD and Ultra HD models, and is packed with all the advanced features you need for multi camera production and broadcast!
Blackmagic Studio Camera is one of the most advanced broadcast cameras for live production because it includes features specifically targeted at the requirements of live production, such as large viewfinder, talkback, tally, user installable optional optical fiber and a super strong metal design.
Inside the incredibly tough and lightweight magnesium alloy body, the Blackmagic Studio Camera features a very large 10” viewfinder, talkback, tally indicators, phantom powered microphone connections and built in SDI connections.
The Blackmagic Studio Camera includes a massive 10 inch screen that allows incredible creativity when framing and accurately focussing.
The viewfinder’s LCD is extremely bright and has a very wide viewing angle so it is perfect for use even in direct sunlight.
A standard 12V DC 4 pin XLR broadcast power connection is included for providing power to the camera from AC mains or third party battery packs.
The Blackmagic Studio Camera features an active Micro Four Thirds lens mount that is compatible with an incredibly wide range of lenses and adapters. This allows customers to use high quality photo lenses for smaller setups or fixed camera use.
The Blackmagic Studio Camera supports the tally SDI standard used on the ATEM range of live production switchers and tally lights illuminate automatically with a light on the front for talent, and a light above the viewfinder for the operator, making it easy for the cast and crew to see which cameras are on air.
• High resolution 1920x1080 sensor in HD model and Ultra HD sized sensor in 4K model
• Built in large 10 inch super bright wide viewing angle LCD viewfinder with sun shade
• Optical SMPTE compatible SFP optical fiber socket allowing user installed optical fiber
• 3G-SDI on HD model for up to 1080p60 and 12G-SDI on 4K model for up to 2160p60
• Compatible with high quality Micro Four Thirds lenses. Compatible with other mounts via common third party adapters such as B4 broadcast lens mount
• Built in, two way digital quality talkback using high quality affordable general aviation headsets
• Includes front and rear tally indicators using tally over SDI protocol
• Built in DaVinci Resolve primary color corrector
• Remote control camera features such as color corrector, lens control, talkback, tally and more via SDI from an ATEM switcher
• Features all standard connections, including dual XLR balanced mic/line audio in with switchable phantom power, headphone and microphone jack for talkback, LANC remote control and standard 4 pin XLR broadcast standard DC 12V power connection
• On screen menus for all camera settings
• Supports 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30 and up to 60 fps in HD model, up to 60 fps in 4K model
• Compatible with ATEM range of live production switchers
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.