Miniaturized digital film camera for remote use with PWM and S.Bus for use with model airplane remote controls.
Includes Super 16 size sensor with 13 stops of dynamic range and RAW and ProRes recorder.
Introducing the Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera, a miniaturized Super 16mm, professional digital film camera that is designed to be operated remotely and capture action anywhere!
A revolutionary built in expansion port has PWM and S.Bus inputs so you can use a model airplane remote control to operate the camera wirelessly.
Imagine adjusting focus, iris and zoom wirelessly! The Micro Cinema Camera is a true digital film camera that features built in RAW and ProRes recording, 13 stops of dynamic range, a global shutter and an MFT lens mount.
You get a true digital film camera that can go where no other digital film camera can.
The Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera is an impossibly small true, professional quality digital film camera that’s perfect for use on quadcopters, as a crash cam, or even hidden on set for reality TV.
You can mount it anywhere such as on a skate board or hang glider for spectacular extreme sports shots, to a drone to record panoramic fly overs, or even wear it on a helmet for the most amazing point of view shots!
• Micro digital film camera with Super 16mm sensor and 13 stops of dynamic range that is designed to be operated remotely
• Features a revolutionary expansion port with PWM and S.Bus inputs so you can use a model airplane remote control to operate the camera wirelessly
• Includes a built in SD card recorder for capturing up to 1080HD in CinemaDNG RAW or ProRes, MFT lens mount and operates up to 60 fps with global shutter up to 30 fps
• Sensor Size - 12.48mm x 7.02mm (Super 16)
• Shooting Resolutions - 1920 x 1080
• Frame Rates - Global Shutter - 1080p23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
• Frame Rates - Rolling Shutter - 1080p23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
• Dynamic Range - 13 stops
• Focus - Remote focus control via expansion connector when using compatible lenses.
• Iris Control - Iris control via Rewind and Forward buttons, plus remote control via expansion connector when using compatible lenses.
• Lens Mount - Active MFT mount
• Controls - 6 control buttons including Record, Play, Rewind, Forward, Menu, and Power. 4 channel PWM plus 1 x S.Bus remote via expansion connector
• Microphone - Integrated stereo microphone, active when camera is recording.
• Mounting Options - 1 x 1/4" (top), 3 x 1/4" (bottom)
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.