The 7.4-inch* HDVF-EL75 Viewfinder delivers strikingly high contrast, a wide dynamic range, and a fast response time thanks to the use of revolutionary Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) display technology.
OLED panels help prevent light emission when reproducing dark shades, resulting in very deep blacks and a contrast ratio of more than 1,000,000:1. The lack of a backlight allows the device to control all phases of light emission from zero to peak brightness. The innovative technology delivers exceptional colour expression and detail without wasting power, so it is also an exceptional energy-saver.
High Definition acquisition requires extremely precise focusing, so OLED image quality delivers significant benefits by allowing the operator to accurately see contrast and colour levels when framing a shot. A wide viewing angle aids operator comfort while an extremely fast response time is particularly useful for applications such as sports coverage.
In addition, the HDVF-EL75 is packed with a wide range of sophisticated, user-friendly features such as Focus Assist, four assignable switches and a position-adjustment mechanism with unprecedented flexibility.
This product comes with the full PrimeSupport package. That’s fast, hassle-free repairs and a helpline offering expert technical advice. Plus the peace of mind that Sony is looking after your equipment – and your business.
* 188-mm viewing area, measured diagonally.
- 7.4-inch, quarter HD (960 x 540) panel with advanced Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) display technology.
- Quick response for tracking and focusing on moving objects
- High contrast and wide dynamic range, thanks to OLED panel characteristics such as deep black colour reproduction and high-peak brightness
- Incorporating a 10-bit panel driver, the OLED panel creates smoother-than-ever gradation from dark to bright portions
- Stable and long-term colour reproduction with Sony’s unique feedback circuit
- Focus Assist function supports accurate focusing
- Image Magnification function magnifies just the portion of the image that is in the viewfinder display
- Peaking Plus function enhances the edge of an object by colour, area selected, or both
- Four assignable switches
- Waveform Monitor function
- Flexible position adjustment mechanism makes it easy to place the viewfinder to suit the operator - or even fold downwards when not in use
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help others by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spam and inflammatory remarks, all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.
There are currently no reviews for this product.